Achieving financial freedom from your business is what most entrepreneurs desire, but how does one become truly financially independent with their business? A person becomes independent in their business by building assets. Your main goal as a business is to build assets and not revenue. It is the collection of systems that becomes the underlying assets that produces true financial independence. If you have just a product or service you will eventually hit the maturity and decline phase. However, a business that has systems in place has the potential to outlive its founder. If you want to build a business that endures, you need to understand financial systems and how to make the numbers work in your favor.
Hello, I am Evelyn, the founder of LifestyleCPA and I will personally like to welcome you to this website.
I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who specializes in helping small business owners build wealth by showing them how to increase financial value in their business. The goal of most entrepreneurs is to be financially free and LifestyleCPA shows entrepreneurs how to do just that.
Our mission is to help others achieve their dreams, vision and goals in the most cost effective and productive way.
At Lifestyle CPA, I show you how to:
- Build the solid financial basis you need to build a strong business.
- Design your operations for growth
- Increase the value of your business so your business is worth more when you are ready to sell.
This website is right for you if:
- You want to learn how build a business that will outlive you and support your lifestyle
- You want to start a business you can control rather than the business controlling you
- You have been running a business but never seem able to get over your financial “hump”
- You need to learn the stages of business growth and how you can pace yourself to grow successfully over time
- You are self-employed/ freelancer/ consultant and need to learn how to build systems to become a business owner
This website is not for you if:
- You are looking to get rich quick